Sidewalk Safari: Mixing Prints

Post image for Sidewalk Safari: Mixing Prints

Our latest lookbook Sidewalk Safari, featuring the striking Aline Weber, translates a trend that’s daring and different. Having the confidence to clash prints is what this trend is all about, with touches of boy elements in denim and utility. We love the idea of print on print and then finishing the look with lots of jewelry: stacks of bracelets and a statement necklace. It’s a look that will definitely stand out in a crowd.

With prints that are inspired by African cultures and colors that are rustic and cool, there’s a lot of fun to be had with how you wear this trend. We’re pulling down our play-it-safe guards and going full force into this trend.

sidewalk safari

sidewalk safari

sidewalk safari

St Tropez Drop Waist Dress, Storm Tassel Kimono, Antalya Coin Necklace

Shop our Sidewalk Safari Lookbook

Tags: , , ,

Comments

Justino -May 22, 2013, 12:35PM

You always make it look so easy!!! I always find mixing prints into my wardrobe to be the hardest thing… I love prints in my home and can mix them well but as clothing I feel like a crazy person when I mix them !

Jenny Ekberg -May 22, 2013, 5:50PM

This is my favourite style for summer; mixing prints in bold colours.

jaclyn -May 22, 2013, 8:13PM

that halter is rockin’ my world!!!

check my blog:http://stylevolver.blogspot.com

men fashion clothing -May 23, 2013, 8:54AM

One of the latest trends taking over is mixing prints. Nobody likes to be matchy-matchy, but fashion is now taking a new approach…Mixing prints in fashion can be very intimidating.

Victory Jewelry -May 23, 2013, 1:30PM

Love it!

Wanted to mention an error on your outfit details – you listed the Geo Poncho, which is not correct, it is the Storm Tassel Kimono by Spell :-)

fp jemma -May 23, 2013, 3:49PM

Thanks Victoria! we have updated the link to the correct item, the product wasnt available at the time the post was posted so we had to put something similar

May -May 27, 2013, 11:36PM

So beautiful! I love this style and I am looking forward to more new looks!