While we love to appreciate nature every single day, how beautiful is it that there’s an entire day dedicated to giving thanks to the Earth on which we live?!
Earth Day is one week away, and this year we’ve come up with an idea that we’re quite excited about. It involves you. We want to celebrate this wonderful day with you by seeing who you are and where you live!
All we need is for you to upload a photo of yourself holding some flowers to Instagram by Sunday, April 20th, and hashtag it #FPEarth. But here’s the catch: We need you to try and frame the photo exactly like these…
…because the plan is to put a bunch of them together into a little stop-motion-esque video. Something like this:
Oh, and whoever posts our favorite photo will be receiving a $200 Free People gift card. :)
So, let’s break it down:
1. Hold a bunch of flowers in the middle of your body, using both hands.
2. Have the picture taken straight on.
3. Make sure the picture is a full square.
4. Frame it so that you are directly in the center of the picture, width-wise.
5. The picture should begin at about mid-thigh, and have about a foot of space left above your head.
Got it? Awesome.
Post away, earth lovers!
Follow Free People on Instagram!