Let’s meet the lucky lady who won this year’s win your wishlist contest! Get to know a bit about her and why she picked the items that she won :)
Jessica, Sandy Hook Connecticut
What do you love most about the holiday season?
I love to give presents! I always know it’s a great present for a girlfriend if I want it too : ). I also can’t forget about all of the magical decorations and lights!
What are your favorite activities this time of year?
I like to listen to Christmas music and bake festive treats! Cuddling by the fireplace is a favorite also.
How would you describe your style? And, what Free People girl are you?
My style tends to fluctuate with how I feel that day, week or month! I’m probably a mix of boho gypsy and rocker hippie child at the moment haha. I love statement accessories and anything that looks unique. I’m definitely a Meadow girl.
What is your favorite fashion trend this season?
I LOVE feathers, I’m also loving how 60s and 70s style is back!
What is your motto?
It’s hard for me to choose just one! But if I had to wrap them all up into a ball I would say: to seek happiness with whatever you do, always be kind because you never know what someone else is going through, and have a sense of humor because no one gets out alive :)
1. New Romantics Sequin Button Down – As soon as I saw this in the catalog it went right on my wish list! I love a little sparkle and the copper sequins go so wonderfully with the off-white/ivory color of this shirt.
2. Roaring Bead Collar – This necklace is such a great statement. It will dress up just about anything you put on and I can just imagine it for a night out!
3. Lace Curtain Top – I had to get this because I love lace! This top is much more beautiful in person and hangs on the body so well. I might have to wait for warmer weather to wear this one though!
4. Victorian Romance Fringe Top – Talk about summer of ’69 this top is upscale Woodstock at it’s finest!
5. Sunset Beach Hoodie – I love over-sized clothing almost as much as I love hoods! So this pullover was perfect for me; can’t wait to wear it to the beach.
6. Le Deux Velvet Tunic – The perfect New Years Eve dress. The material and pattern of this dress are to die for. This is truly a unique piece!
7. Fp One Love in Florals Boxer – These are just so adorable. They will have so many uses; Pj’s, summer shorts, I could pair them with a sweater and leggings. Endless options :)!
She’s got great taste, huh?! I love everything she picked! Thanks Jessica :)