I’ve noticed lately that my eyes are looking a little aged. Every time I look in the mirror I see small crow’s feet, faint dark circles, and sometimes they are a little puffy. It isn’t worrying me too much as I know aging comes with life, but I do want to make a conscious effort to maybe try to delay the hands of time by using good skin practices.
I’m not one to spend a lot of money on beauty products because you never know if they will actually work, and when I read the ingredients most of them time, they’re full of nutrients that come from natural products. I decided I would try out some free and low cost remedies before I dive into the more expensive items.
Grapes contain antioxidants that act like a natural peel which help to diminish wrinkles over time.
- Mash a handful of grapes to obtain the juice.
- Use a cotton ball to apply the grape juice to fine lines around the eyes. Rinse after 5 minutes. Repeat 2-3 times a week for best results.
To reduce puffy eyes, egg whites are not just a good food for your body, they are also great for your eyes, too.
- Beat the whites from an egg until stiff.
- Use a brush to apply the egg whites to puffy eyes. Let dry for 15 minutes then rinse.
Mint, due to its flavonoids, is an antioxidant and great for diminishing dark circles .
- Chop and crush a sprig of mint leaves.
- Apply the mashed leaves to dark under eye circles, leave for 20 minutes then rinse.
Before you splurge on expensive beauty products, try these at-home natural remedies first and see if they work, I know I sure will.
For more Beauty Tips go here.