Pastel Nails To Brighten Winter Wardrobes

Post image for Pastel Nails To Brighten Winter Wardrobes

The holidays are over and I’m itching for spring to come. The winter is starting to get to me and all I see myself doing is lusting after bright tones, happy patterns, and dreaming of summer vacations. The early dark evenings are getting to me and I’m starting to get bored of wearing my winter coat. So, to beat these winter blues I decided to start wearing happier colors on my nails adding some life to my monochromatic winter wardrobe.

The first colors that came to mind were pastel, they remind me of spring and they add a subtle brightness to your everyday look. If you’re trying to fight the winter blues like me, try it! Adding some bright colors to your nails can refresh your everyday winter wardrobe.

pastelcolor

Sweater: Striped In Crochet Pullover, Rack Em Stack Em Ring

Check out more Beauty posts here

Tags: , , ,

Comments

Megan -January 7, 2013, 11:29AM

I think the best part about winter is wearing cuddly knit scarfs and sweaters! I actually don’t mind the cold, which is weird because im a summer baby…

Jessica -January 7, 2013, 8:38PM

I generally stick to dark colours on my nails in winter, but this looks fabulous!

The Lovelorn

Monika -January 7, 2013, 10:14PM

Would you be able to tell me what brands you used? Love these colors, they’ll make for a nice little pick-me-up every time I glance down at my hands :)

beautejuteux -January 7, 2013, 10:32PM

Noo, I can’t do it! I caved 2 weeks ago and painted my toenails a bright coral pink (of course they’re hidden under thick socks and slippers 24/7) but I told myself no warm-weathered fingers until April. OR maybe March… so now I’ve got cats painted on my nails- cute, but still sticking to a dreary, winter neutral palette. It was the best compromise I could come up with for myself.

diyearte by L & S -January 8, 2013, 5:08AM

wooow beautiful!!

DIY and more:
diyearte by L & S

fp jemma -January 8, 2013, 8:57AM

Hi Monika, the peach color is by American Apparel and is called summer peach, the pink is by Milani and is called Juno and the yellow is also my Milani and is called Yellow Whiz xx

Monika -January 8, 2013, 1:13PM

Thanks very much. X

キーホルダー 豪華 CHANEL -October 28, 2013, 5:09AM

Actually when someone doesn’t be aware of afterward its up to other visitors that they will help,
so here it happens.