Looking for some last minute gift inspiration? Check out our roundup of the best DIY holiday gifts to make this weekend…
Well folks, this is it. The final weekend before the final major holiday of the year. If you’re like me, I’d wager a guess that you’re not nearly as done with your holiday shopping as you wish you were…or the baking and gift-wrapping for that matter. This is always a whirlwind weekend for me: one part fun, with the flurry of activity and to-dos, and one part what the heck did I get myself into? I always end up wishing I’d started earlier, given myself some more time to make and do everything on my holiday checklist. In the last minute frenzy, why not have some fun while you finish up? Today we’re sharing some of our favorite DIYs from BLDG 25 that also happen to make great gifts. Whip them up this weekend and surprise your friends and fam with something handmade and from the heart this holiday season!
- DIY Glitter Crystal Ornaments and DIY Pinecone Ornaments.
- 3 DIY Gift Ideas for the Yogi in Your Life
- Woodburned Serving Spoons
- DIY Hair Perfume
- Make Your Own Gratitude Journal
- Recycled & Reusable Handwarmers
- How to Make Your Own All-Natural Lip Balm
- Create Your Own Indigo Shibori Blanket
- DIY Repotted Succulents
- Rose Moisturizing Spray
- Giftable Pumpkin Spice Granola
- DIY Pressed Flower Wall Clock
- Make Your Own Moroccan Spiced Soap
- DIY Painted Feathers
- Homemade Oatmeal Soap
- DIY Dip Dye Candles
- Make Your Own Infused Bath Soak
- DIY Wood Photo Transfers
- Create Your Own Instant Photo Transfers
+ What are you working on this weekend? Please share!