Any last minute holiday shoppers out there? I’ve always thought that the best kind of gifts are the ones made by hand, with lots of love :). With that in mind, here’s a round-up of some great last minute gift ideas that you can make!
1. Mason Jar Snow Globe – a sweet decoration that can be placed on a desk or shelf and enjoyed year round, not just in winter!
2. Homemade Lip Balm – a perfect little stocking stuffer that is oh-so useful this time of year.
3. Crystal Bottle Stoppers – these beauties would make such great gift toppers and will come in quite handy for holiday parties.
4. Homemade Dry Shampoo – a can’t-miss gift for your best girl friends!
5. Decoupage Mason Jar – these are beautiful on their own, and even better if you fill with other goodies!
6. Mason Jar Sewing Kit – better yet, maybe make a decoupage mason jar sewing kit! The crafter in your life will love you for it.
7. Apothecary Bottle Necklace – fill it with something sentimental and you’ve got a lovely and meaningful gift.
8. 3-Ingredient Body Scrub – another great stocking stuffer that she’ll find very useful.
9. 2-Ingredient Air Freshener – this may not sound like your typical gift but it smells so good everyone will love it!
Check out more of our DIY projects :)